- Episode 9 – Where’s My Water Fountain? – The Problem of Bottled Water – Justine Rose, Water For London
- Episode 8 – The Food Sharing Revolution – Tessa Clarke, Olio
- Episode 7 – Biodegradable Plastics From Waste – Jeff Beegle and Tony Bova, Mobius
- Episode 6 – How To Start Your Own Disruptive Environmental Business – Jay Clouse, Unreal Collective and Upside.fm
- Episode 5 – Values and framing – Targeting compassion over self-interest – Tom Crompton, Common Cause Foundation
Good review of this very widely reported paper @ManuSaunders. Insectageddon is a great story. But what are the facts? https://t.co/t8XWPAwJMN
Plastic water bottles still line the supermarket shelves in our cities. But with so few public places to fill up our bottles is it any wonder?
I interview @waterforlondon, who are trying to disrupt this trend, on the latest episode of the podcast:
Through a #refillrevolution we can hopefully see a dramatic reduction in plastic water bottles
Check out the latest episode of the @Disruptive_Env podcast and wherever you are start asking "Where's my water fountain?"
Podcast Links: https://t.co/8pxY3fJWeC
Water geek moment seeing newest edition to @networkrail water #refill points. At #PaddingtonStation near P12 / toilets.
@GWRHelp you run trains from #Paddington but you don't manage it. How are plans to install water refill at the stations you do manage? #Swindon or #Cardiff?